Friday, February 5, 2010

My Heart is Bleeding...

Broken
Jagged
Bleeding
My heart

Can't be
Mended
Shattered
Scattered

Reach out
Grasp blade
Blood flows
Tears too

Always
Alone
Friends can't
Be near
Lover's
Away

I am
Cutter
Now and
Always
Never
Can change

The past
Buried
Rises
Reclaims
My mind

Stay down!
Go back!
Leave me!
You're dead!

Feel it
Darkness
Pushing
Prying
Worming
Claiming
My thoughts

Why cut?
Darkness.
Red is
Not black.

Darkness
Consumes
Darkness
Controls

Chain me
Break me
Beat me
Wound me
Deserved!

Cut off
Alone
A life
Wasted
Pointless
Ever
Searching
Never
Finding

Silence,
O Heart.
Beat not
Bleed not
Feel not

Shadows
Falling
Cover...
All hope

Make words
Why cut?
Know not
Still do

Feel pain
Inside
Show pain
With blood

Why pain
So much?
What cause?
DON'T KNOW!
Make words?
Are none.

Ah...God.
Spew out
Poison
Bitter
Hatred
Where from?
From life!
No joy!
No peace!
No rest!
No strength!

Like blood
Words flow
Why, God?
Why pain?
Where's joy?
"Savior"
From what?
Hell, right?
I live
In Hell!

Burning
Darkness
Screaming
Anguish
Hopeless
Torment
Hellfire!

Broken
Bleeding
Empty
Joyless
Hopeless...

Darkness
Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment