Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Want to KILL Things

I punched Deathwing in the face the other night again. (Usually when I say this I just mean "I killed so-and-so," but if you've ever done Madness you know that "punching Deathwing in the face" is actually quite literal.) It was quite fun, as usual. Then I got done and pugged another raid. We only got as far as punching Ultraxion in the face, but I was okay with that because raiding is stressful and 12 bosses in one night is a lot. Howsoever, I also still wanted to finish because I quite enjoy killing things. I also enjoy other things about WoW, but mainly it's the killing things part that makes it fun. So right now, I'm kind of ticked that I don't have the endurance to pug five toons a week into Dragon Soul in addition to my main. Then again, at the rate people are asking me to join their raid teams I would really only have to pug three a week. Honestly though...we are only just now getting to where we can finish DS in one night. Now I'm supposed to start a raid group with a couple of friends on another server and faction, so it will probably be a couple months before we get to this point there. And a friend on my main server also wants one of my toons in HIS brand new raid group. I'm unsure on the sanity of trying to raid three nights a week with three different toons...but I kind of want to try. Because again...I want to kill things.

No comments:

Post a Comment