Monday, March 18, 2013

Classy WoW

I'm a nerd. Anyone surprised? No? Good. I also play World of Warcraft. And recently I've made it a goal of mine to get a character (or "toon") of every race/class combo first to level 20, and then eventually to level cap, or whatever the level cap is on the account the toon is on. I have many accounts, but not all of them have all the expansions, you see. No, I don't pay for all of the accounts to have gametime every month either, in case you were wondering. I usually only pay for one or two. So anyway, to facilitate that goal, I've made a spreadsheet detailing how far I've come and such. Through the magic of Google (all hail the great Google!) I've placed it here, online, for all your viewing pleasure. I'm honestly surprised that I'm not any further along than I am, but then, I have a disturbing habit of deleting alts so I can start new ones. Names in parenthesis are names I've decided on for a particular combo but haven't actually made yet. It's a fun list!

No comments:

Post a Comment