Sunday, March 10, 2013

Something People Seem to Compliment You the Most On

Harking back to day two, I will have to respond "my way with words." I do have great power with words, and to my credit I have (as far as I can remember) never used those words for evil. Although I will admit that I have wanted to, at times. But I write, and people tell me things like "that post moved me to tears" or "you ripped my heart out with that poem" or just simply "you're a really good writer."
If it isn't words, people usually say something about my art. This surprises me, since my artwork is limited to doodling here and there. Of course, the one thing that I really, really want to get compliments on I never do, but I have whined about that once already, I have no need to explore it further, at least, not in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment