Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Someone Who Has Made Your Life Worth Living For

There are two sides to this concept. Someone who has made my life worth living in the past, and someone who does so, right now. In the past of course, that was my Love. He was my rock and strong tower, the immovable fortress I always ran to. Now he is almost the opposite; now, he has almost made me life worth leaving.

But I am not going to leave this life, because I have someone worth living for, right now. He is all I truly have in this world, and though he is far, far away, he still gives me a purpose, a reason to keep living, day by day by day. I speak of, course, of my Son. Without him I probably would have given up when my Loves first broke up with me. Without him I certainly would have in the many days since. He is the reason I keep breathing, and though hopefully I will find other reasons to live, and love, and laugh, for now he is my lifeline. I love you, Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment