Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Samuel

Greetings, friend. I am Samuel, druid of the Bloodhoof tribe. I have no allegiances beyond my chief and my circle. When I was a wee calfling, I used to dream of growing up to be a warrior like my father. But then my father marched away one day for one of Hellscream's petty squabbles with the Alliance and never returned. One day I shall make him pay for his ceaseless warmongering...
It was in my sadness and grief that I first heard the grass whisper to me. Though it is hard for green life to understand the troubles of the flesh, they still knew grief and did their best to provide comfort. I clung to that comfort, and though I have spoken with many plants and even touched the heart of Azeroth herself, I still have a special fondness for the prairie grass of Mulgore.
Farewell, my friend. Walk with the Earthmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment