Thursday, March 22, 2012

Unfinished Work

In going through an old journal today, I found a few doodles and pieces of unfinished artwork I thought I'd share with you.

I doodled this in a training session. The "AND!" comes from a video we watched. The narrator had a way of speaking that went something like this: "Today I would like to teach you how to properly secure AND guard an establishment. You will also learn safety techniques AND CPR. You will be tested over every subject AND you are expected to answer at least X number of questions AND essays correctly AND not fall asleep." We were in no danger of falling asleep as we were all literally in tears by the end of the video.

Grace and trust...two things I so very desperately needed.

Optical illusions, anyone? There are no curved lines in the second doodle, they are all ruler-straight.

Circles and Circles O.o

How bored do you have to be to do this? Extremely.

Smorgasbord Easter egg...I think. I don't even remember why I sketched this.

No comments:

Post a Comment