Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hyanda Ar' Agar

It's only really when I'm unsure
Of the path I want, of the purpose pure,
If I don't really want to fall...
Only then do to you I call

'Cause there are nights like tonight
When I don't wanna fight the fight
When you're a text or call away
But I don't want to even pray

Satan's already won this time
Right now he controls my mind
And I held out my hands to be bound tight
This time, didn't even try to fight

And now the tears begin their slide
But I don't really have to hide
Because aside from a silent phone
I'm here in my room all alone

In keeping their precious kids away
The deans just enable me to say
"I'm alone and cut off from
Almost all who could help, plus some."

BnK are great an all
And they've helped stop lots of falls
But the pain that makes blood run
Is part from feeling all alone!

Leaves in ink on skin, they grew
Bload-soaked leaves on paper, too
Forty days and forty nights
But Satan finally won the fight

Now he's calling me, and he stirs my pain
And he laughs at me, and yanks my chain
By chains of blood and blades I'm bound
And I won't reach out, so no help's found.

No comments:

Post a Comment