Friday, January 22, 2010

Joybringer

How is it
He loves me?
How is it
He sees me?

I deserve
Nobody
Yet he sees
Me precious

I thought there
Could not be
Anyone
I was wrong

Because God's
Given me
Perfect one
No one else

God restores
Locust years
God will give
Joy through tears

God can do
Anything
Even give me
Somebody

And what a
Somebody!
Always in
Love with me

Who does not
Care about
What is past
Only present

Help me God!
Be helpmeet
For now and
Forever

Given up
Lots for him
But I've gained
So much more

A friend or
A helpmeet?
The best or
Always loved?

Looking good
Or learning
To show the
Hidden me?

Courage to
Stand for right
Strength to
Admit wrong

All of these
God's taught me
Since he gave
Somebody

What more need?
What more want?
Loved always~
Joybringer.

No comments:

Post a Comment